2. Afraid the sun will turn your eyeglasses into laser beams? With an oversized outdoor clock, you can leave your glasses off and still see those big numbers from anywhere.
3. Outdoor atomic clocks are the bomb! Hang them and walk away. They set the correct time themselves, and stay accurate up to the second. They adjust themselves for daylight-saving time, even if you forget.
4. Is it a gardening day, a swimming day, or a sweater day? Get an outdoor weather station clock. Then you'll be able to see from your bedroom window which outfit to put on.
5. From antique to futuristic, we have an amazing collection of outdoor wall clock styles. Wood, metal, plastic, and stone frames in classic, contemporary, and whimsical designs. Black, brown, cherry, copper, and mahogany finishes. Big and - whoa! - even bigger.
6. Rain, snow, sleet, and hail may keep you indoors, but your outdoor weather station clock loves any weather. Equipped with a thermometer and perhaps a hygrometer, too, it'll tell you what's going on out there, while you stay warm and dry.
7. Do you prefer old-fashioned outdoor clocks? Look for our analog clocks with Roman numerals and antiqued clock faces. They reflect the past while counting the present. Some even go booiinnngg!.
8. You may think time stands still when you're enjoying a candlelit evening, but don't turn into a pumpkin. Illuminated outdoor clocks let you see when it's almost midnight, even in the dark.
9. We offer outdoor wall clocks and weather station clocks only from the best manufacturers. You can compare Chaney Instruments, Howard Miller, Infinity, Kirch, and La Crosse clocks, each with their own timeless designs.
10. Outdoor clock thermometers show temperatures all the way from 120F degrees to 40 below zero. We hope your weather falls somewhere in the middle.
"I would just like to let you know that dealing with your company has been a pleasure. I am always hesitant about dealing with companies that I do not know over the internet. My order arrived very quickly. My clock was packed beautifully and I would certainly not hesitate doing business with you again and recommending you to anyone that I know."
-Sheila P., WI